Asian Private Aerodrome Sdn Bhd (ASPA) was incorporated on August 2010. ASPA started as a small supply and services contractor for government and semi government in Malaysia. It is principally involved in the provision of integrated services to the aviation (aerodrome maintenance and certification) and other related industries in Malaysia.
ASPA involved in supply and maintenance of equipment related to aviation radio communication and anything that is related to aerodrome such as maintenance of heliport for offshore and onshore. We provide consultation and advice on designing and fabricating of a new heliport (helipad and helideck), equipment and facilities through a team of dedicated, dynamic, innovative and experienced staff. Our staffs have extensive commercial helicopter operational experience as pilots and engineers.
We also act in an advisory capacity for international clients, drawing on our wide and varied experience to offer consultation and training services. ASPA provide aviation consultancy and auditing services for clients to ensure the contracted aviation companies meet and comply with the OGP and National Standards requirements.
- 24hr Hotline
OR Contact Us
To be the preferred intergrated service provider in the aviation and aerodrome / helideck operating in Malaysia and Asia region.
To support the aviation offshore industry by offering our customers an integrated services through
- Providing Quality Products & Services.
- Enhancing Competency Level.
- Full compliance to HSE.
- Optimizing Resources.
- Provide training to personnel working at offshore handling helicopter and hellideck operations.
- Aviation & Helibase Audit
- Helideck Friction Test
- Helideck Inspection & Certification
- Helideck Perimeter Net Load Test
- Helideck Design and Consultation
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HCC Approved)
- Helideck Radio Operator Training Provider